Business Unit Manager IT Services and Operations
Contact person for the sectors "IT Services & Operations" and "Consumer & Retail".
Daniel Kutschenko has made it his mission to understand people and organizations and to bring together what belongs together. For his work, he likes to use the image of “marriage counselor for managers”. He and his team have clients' backs so they can focus on their business, achieve their goals and reach their full potential.
Through his earlier work in brand management and in countless market researches, Daniel Kutschenko has learned one thing above all: to understand people and their personal motives. He has been with HAGER Executive Consulting since 2016. Since joining the company, his focus has been in the field of Digital & Technology.
- 2004 Double degree in international business administration at Dublin City University and ESB Reutlingen
- 2005 scholarship from the German National Academic Foundation
- 2008 Brand Management Procter & Gamble
- 2012 strategy consultancy specializing in Blue Ocean Strategy
- Since 2016 HAGER Executive Consulting